Thursday, October 06, 2011

Farewell Steve Jobs | Tom Munnecke's Eclectica

Farewell Steve Jobs | Tom Munnecke's Eclectica:

Very sad to read of the passing of Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple. These thoughts from Tom about the early days are a different, thoughtful take on other stories I've read today. The comments on BoingBoing were also a fitting reflection on a brief, intense and rich life.  I learned a lot from Steve about how to tell a powerful story, how to inspire. I'm grateful to his company for creating tools which help me help others in their brilliant storytelling. But most of all, I am grateful for the way he made it so much easier for us to think and do differently. Because you can't change the world without the creative tools to do the job.



Wonder if Apple will remake this ad using video montages in Steve's own words?

No comments:

ShareThis